The Cycle of Failure

“Remember that failure is an event, not a person.” ~ Zig Ziglar

“The key to success is failure” ~ Michael Jordan

“The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.” ~ Stephen McCranie

“Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough.” ~ Og Mandino

“Failure is the key to success; each mistake teaches us something.” ~ Morihei Ueshiba

“We should all be inspired by children; they don’t care about fear or mistakes.” ~ Maxime Legace

“All progress takes place outside the comfort zone.” ~ Michael John Bobak

“Success is going from failure to failure without any loss of enthusiasm.” ~ Winston Churchill

“Success is not final; failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” ~ Winston Churchill

“There are two types of people who will tell you that you cannot make a difference in this world: those who are afraid to try and those who are afraid you will succeed.” ~ Ray Goforth

“The formula for success is quite simple: double your rate of failure.” ~ Thomas H. Watson, Sr.

“I’ve never seen a problem that was solved by only complaining about it.” ~ Steve Keating

“So go ahead and make mistakes. Make all you can. Because that’s where you will find success. On the far side of failure.” ~ Thomas J. Watson, Sr.

“Mistakes are a sign of trying, and it is always better to try and fail than to fail to try.” ~ Robert Washington, [Inner Peace and Happiness In 14 Steps]

“The only real mistake is the one from which we learn nothing.” ~ Henry Ford

“A person who never made a mistake, never tried anything new.” ~ Albert Einstein

“The greatest mistake a man can ever make is to be afraid of making one.” ~ Elbert Hubbard

“School typically doesn’t prepare young people for real life – unless their lives are spent following instructions and pleasing others. In my opinion, that’s why so many students who succeed in school fail in life.” ~ Ray Dalio [American Billionaire Investor]

“Nothing stops the man who desires to achieve. Every obstacle is simply a course to develop his achievement muscle. It’s a strengthening of his powers of accomplishment.” ~ Eric Butterworth [Philosopher, Lecturer, & Bestselling Author]

“We deprive our children, our charges, of persistence. What I am trying to say is that we need to fail, children need to fail, we need to feel sad, anxious and anguished. If we impulsively protect ourselves and our children, as the feel-good movement suggests, we deprive them of learning-persistence skills.” ~ Martin Seligman

“The height of a man’s success is gauged by his self-mastery; the depth of his failure by his self-abandonment…he who cannot establish a dominion over himself will have no dominion over others. He who masters himself shall be a king.” ~ Spencer W Kimball