Unschooling.com

Nikola Tesla

Ever wonder why Nikola Tesla is not in school history books? They don’t want you to know the truth about one of the world’s greatest inventors!

“so… there’s a big difference between the types of power generation we currently use publicly, and the type of free energy / over unity / zero point / tesla / whatever buzzword devices.”

“everything we currently use is based around explosions, however minute. all of the suppressed stuff is based around implosions. these leave very different signatures in other dimensions. that’s how the MIB or whoever find them so quickly. it’d almost like the sky suddenly turning green when it had been blue. there is a natural balance between explosive and implosive forces in this construct. destruction and construction. both require and provide energy. when there is an imbalance between these energetic forces, this is manifested as different eras of the ages, like the bronze / iron / silver / gold age paradigm. or the yugas.”

“we have been in a negative yuga, so the allowed energies are explosive. people are dumb, shitty, and negative. to change the electric energy paradigm is to change the mental/emotional/spiritual paradigm. they are linked. tesla wasn’t just a nerd makin shit, he was an idealist. that’s how you can tell which of the free energy / zpe people are legit. they have a completely different mindset and view of the world that most that have incarnated. such people cannot be bought off, or really bullied away… thus, they die.” ~ Mark Comings: Free Energy Physicist
Mark Comings: Free Energy Physicist

"No free energy device will ever be allowed to reach the market." ~ Nikola Tesla

“Our entire biological system, the brain, and the Earth itself, work on the same frequencies.” ~ Nikola Tesla

"Alpha waves in the human brain are between 6 and 8 hertz. The wave frequency of the human cavity resonates between 6 and 8 hertz. All biological systems operate in the same frequency range. The human brain’s alpha waves function in this range and the electrical resonance of the earth is between 6 and 8 hertz. Thus, our entire biological system - the brain and the earth itself - work on the same frequencies. If we can control that resonate system electronically, we can directly control the entire mental system of humankind." ~ Nikola Tesla

“If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.” ~ Nikola Tesla

“Be alone, that is the secret of invention; be alone, that is when ideas are born.” ~ Nikola Tesla

"Anti-social behavior is a trait of intelligence in a world of conformists.” ~ Nikola Tesla

“Most persons are so absorbed in the contemplation of the outside world that they are wholly oblivious to what is passing on within themselves.” ~ Nikola Tesla

“Of all things, I liked books best.” ~ Nikola Tesla

“The hard work of the future will be pushing buttons” ~ Nikola Tesla

“I don’t care that they stole my idea . . I care that they don’t have any of their own” ~ Nikola Tesla

“Though free to think and act, we are held together, like the stars in the firmament, with ties inseparable. These ties cannot be seen, but we can feel them.” ~ Nikola Tesla

“Invention is the most important product of man’s creative brain. The ultimate purpose is the complete mastery of mind over the material world, the harnessing of human nature to human needs.” ~ Nikola Tesla

“Our first endeavors are purely instinctive, promptings of an imagination vivid and undisciplined. As we grow older reason asserts itself and we become more and more systematic and designing.” ~ Nikola Tesla

“I counted the steps in my walks and calculated the cubical contents of soup plates, coffee cups and pieces of food otherwise my meal was unenjoyable.” ~ Nikola Tesla

“Science is but a perversion of itself unless it has as its ultimate goal the betterment of humanity.” ~ Nikola Tesla

“The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence.” ~ Nikola Tesla

“I’m glad,” Tesla quipped, “that I am living in a place in which, though they can roast me in the papers, they cannot burn me at the stake.” ~ Nikola Tesla

"Intelligent people tend to have fewer friends than the average person. The smarter you are, the more selective you become." ~ Nikola Tesla

“All these years I have spent in the service of mankind brought me nothing but insults and humiliation.” ~ Nikola Tesla

"Once a Clear Innerstanding of Energy, Vibrations & Consciousness Occurs, The Illusions Fall Away & Manipulation of the Mind Ceases. This is What they are Afraid of. This is Why Nikola Tesla is not taught in Schools. Master Energy & The World Is Yours" ~ Tressa

“If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have the key to the universe.” ~ Nikola Tesla