Unschooling.com

Top Unschooling Tweets

“Most definitely they are related, going to business school to rack up tons of debt, enriching someone else’s business, only to be in too much debt to start your own business once you earn that worthless piece of paper saying your ready to start a business.”
Student Debt Is Stopping U.S. Millennials from Becoming Entrepreneurs

DELETED TWEETS

“I have many police officers in my family, you wouldn’t believe the amount of calls they get to come to peoples homes to try to make their children go to school. ![:roll_eyes:]”
Andrea on Twitter: "I have many police officers in my family, you wouldn’t believe the amount of calls they get to come to peoples homes to try to make their children go to school. 🙄 So ridiculous.… https://t.co/jqq6ksG4mq"

Inject your vaccines. Eat your cornflakes. Drink your fluoride. Go to school. Believe your books. Get a degree. Get a job. Make sure it has benefits. Watch your TV. Agree with your media. Watch the game. Consume, consume, consume. Repeat for 50 yrs. Good little human. ![:lizard:]
Jordan Sather on Twitter: "Inject your vaccines. Eat your cornflakes. Drink your fluoride. Go to school. Believe your books. Get a degree. Get a job. Make sure it has benefits. Watch your TV. Agree with your media. Watch the game. Consume, consume, consume. Repeat for 50 yrs. Good little human. 🦎🦎"

Old systems - built for the enslavement of humanity - are being revealed and crumbling before our eyes.

I feel so blessed to be here at this time.

What a responsibility.

What an honor.

What a ride.
Tiffany FitzHenry on Twitter: "Old systems - built for the enslavement of humanity - are being revealed and crumbling before our eyes. I feel so blessed to be here at this time. What a responsibility. What an honor. What a ride."

Here is a post with several tweets by Jaden Smith: