How The Elite Use Sports To Rule The Masses

“Films, football, beer, and above all, gambling filled up the horizon of their minds. To keep them in control was not difficult.” ~ George Orwell [1984]

“Give them bread and circuses and they will never revolt.” ~ Juvenal

“When I was in high school I asked myself at one point: “Why do I care if my high school’s team wins the football game? I don’t know anybody on the team, they have nothing to do with me… why am I here and applaud? It does not make any sense.” But the point is, it does make sense: It’s a way of building up irrational attitudes of submission to authority and group cohesion behind leadership elements. In fact it’s training in irrational jingoism. That’s also a feature of competitive sports.” ~ Noam Chomsky

“It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.” ~ Theodore Roosevelt

“A non-doer is very often a critic—that is, someone who sits back and watches doers, and then waxes philosophically about how the doers are doing. It’s easy to be a critic, but being a doer requires effort, risk, and change.” ~ Wayne Dyer

“The Ruling Elite knows how to access what part of the personality their looking to manipulate, which of course is the killer and aggressive portion, sport develops a competitive person which is the opposite of repetitive teachings of cooperation. Sport develops a personality that needs third party direction at all times, giving up decisions to the herd.” ~ Jason Christoff

By Jason Christoff

Roman Circus | Bill Cooper

Football And Sports | Noam Chomsky

Read about Cooperation here: