Toxic Masculinity

The three sacred roles of a father are Protect, Provide, Prepare

“Being a male is a matter of birth. Being a man is a matter of choice.” ~ Edwin Louis Cole

“Nobody can give you freedom. Nobody can give you equality or justice or anything. If you’re a man, you take it.” ~ Malcolm X

“The main role of the male is to be the protector of society and the family unit. This role is achieved with the biological advantage of male hormones which boost confidence, enhances physical strength, and mental acuity. One of the most destructive yet rarely discussed effects of fluoride in the water supply today, is lowered hormone levels and endocrine disruption. A dumbed down population is easy to control, but more significantly a weakened, docile beta-male will not fight back against injustice due to lack of these vitally important hormone. This is part of the plan that we cannot let continue.”

“Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.” ~ D.H. Lawrence

“When a man cannot choose, he ceases to be a man.” ~ Anthony Burgess, [A Clockwork Orange]

“We have a whole generation of men who don’t understand how much they mean to their kids.” ~ Tony Dungy [Author & Former NFL Head Coach]

“His heritage to his children wasn’t words or possessions, but an unspoken treasure, the treasure of his example as a man and a father.” ~ Will Rogers, Jr. (1879–1935)

“If there is one thing upon this earth that mankind love and admire better than another, it is a brave man, - it is the man who dares to look the devil in the face and tell him he is a devil.” ~ James A. Garfield

​"We’re a generation of men raised by women. I’m wondering if another woman is really the answer we need." ~ Fight Club

“They know a society of strong men would never have allowed what’s happening right now. That’s why they attacked masculinity first.” ~ Kevin Sorbo

As you can see, this video was Banned from TikTok, good thing I saved it below:

“A safe boy will never become a man.” ~ ReevesWriter

The BEST MEN I’ve Ever Met are VERY DANGEROUS MEN | Jordan Peterson

What You Need To Know About The FALL OF MEN | WoodwardTV