"They say kids are more depressed now than in the Great Depression"
As parents, we have to step up for our kids, as no one else will, the system that enslaves them was designed to fail them in every way. We have had many rights movements, now it is time for the Children’s Rights movement! Children are the easiest age group to control, it’s time we set them free! It seems human civilization has always been about a small minority of powerful people controlling the large majority of the population because all 10 of the following reasons have one goal, Population Control. It can be difficult to grasp escaping this system of control when all 10 of these reasons are in play especially since they support the complete destruction of the family. This is why so many people like this Valedictorian graduate at the top of their class completely lost on what to do with their lives because they did what others wanted them to do instead of finding and pursuing their passions in life. Unfortunately kids have to live with the fact adults are ultimately going to make most all of their important decisions for them until they’re 18+. Humans are either slaves to human nature or masters of human nature.
Here’s the real purpose behind the following 10 reasons:
- Steal our Time (mental slavery, make us dependent on the school system)
- Steal our Immunity (make us dependent on the medical industry)
- Steal our Water (and poison it, then make us dependent on companies like Nestle and The Wonderful Company which isn’t so wonderful after all)
- Steal our Land (see video below, make us dependent on industry)
- Steal our Minds (make us dependent on drugs)
- Steal our Critical Thinking (heavy metals dumb people down)
- Steal our Health (make us dependent on the sickness business)
- Steal our Sense of Direction (make us dependent on our parents and/or society)
- Steal our Natural Environment (make us dependent on artificial environments)
- Steal our Creativity (make us dependent on consuming instead of creating)
“There is all the difference in the world between treating people equally and attempting to make them equal. While the first is the condition of a free society, the second means as De Tocqueville describes it, a new form of servitude.” ~ Friedrich Hayek, [Individualism and Economic Order]
TOP 10 REASONS KIDS ARE FAILING
1) Schooling | Often times our own lives can be textbook examples of why schooling is such a failure. Schools CRUSH individuality and creativity while breeding conformity in every sense and as much as schools control kids lives, they have ever dominating control over how parents live as well since lives and schedules revolve around a school schedule. Almost as if parents never stop being schooled. Life is short, why spend half your life schooling yourself and your kids. Is schooling more important than living or actually experiencing the real world? Which is why you may not be surprised the following 9 things on this list are all forced on kids in schools because schools are the definition of insanity, they instill all of the ingredients for failure.
School = Conformity (herd mentality - the tendency for individuals to follow the sentiment of the majority)
Unschooling = Freedom = Individuality
“We must demolish the institution of schooling because it impedes learning and enslaves children. Then we need to put both money and creativity into creating opportunities and infrastructures that respect children and help them learn.” ~ Wendy Priesnitz
2) Vaccines | Vaxines.com - California among other states literally force kids that go to school to get all kinds of vaccines completely disregarding their informed consent. There are NO safe vaccines! The vaccine companies are not even responsible for the BILLIONS of dollars in damages and lost lives they have caused, you know who always foots the bill, taxpayers, because decades ago the vaccine makers lobbied congress that they are not responsible for any damages their products cause. There is so much evidence now that links vaccines to causing autism which is what happened to our neighbors son and so now she is a whistleblower. If vaccines were really good for people, they wouldn’t force them on kids. Why is it that schools force vaccinate kids to keep them from getting rare diseases, especially when the risks of vaccines far outweighs any perceived benefits because in most cases they don’t work at all and many times cause the very disease they were supposed to prevent. Ironically, you don’t see schools pushing organic fruits and vegetables which have long been proven to strengthen and build your immune system to help prevent disease. Vaccines are loaded with aluminum and mercury to dumb people down. Check out this article, Don’t Let Schools Propagandize Your Kids
"The rise of mandatory and forced vaccination legislation should send a chill up every single American spine. That government can force you to accept any kind of medicine and inject you against your will is totalitarianism at its worst! This egregious form of state power is metastasizing." ~ Dr. Ron Paul
3) Tap Water | Schools don’t even care enough about kids to provide a basic necessity like clean water. With a laundry list of toxic chemicals laced in the tap water, there are so many neurotoxins designed to dumb down the population including fluoride which Hitler used to dumb down the population. If you’re interested in knowing just how bad your local tap water is, I recommend visiting the EWG’s Tap Water Database. You’ll likely notice a toxic concoction of ingredients that are added to the water that literally says they cause cancer. It’s no wonder kids are getting cancer today in record numbers, here is 10 reasons why.
4) Processed Junk Food & GMO’s | Fake foods created in labs that have been tested on rats that died of all kinds of diseases, unfortunately, it’s in practically everything unless you buy 100% organic foods. Most all school food is far from organic, it’s not only GMO, it’s also complete junk food. Junk food is intended to get kids addicted bringing the worst out in them. Much of the junk food today contains neurotoxins that actually kill the brain and dumb it down which is why this is the only option at most all schools in the USA. If health is our greatest wealth, schools are failing to influence kids with healthy habits, they do the opposite. That’s why they have soda machines instead of student run juice bars or lemonade stands.
5) Prescription & Non-Prescription Drugs | Over 8 Million (11%) of the 74 million kids in the USA are taking psychiatric drugs alone. Many other kids abuse alcohol, marijuana and other mind altering illicit drugs. Psychiatry is a scam, it’s all about money at the expense of children. The side effects alone are horrendous, what sane parent gives their kids meds that cause suicide? Highly recommend the documentary, Psychiatry An Industry Of Death. THIS IS A NATIONAL CRISIS! And the lucky kids who aren’t being drugged are socializing with the drugged kids and being influenced by them at school.
"Just like animals in a zoo, over 8 million children in public schools are given prescription drugs to help them cope with the environment or to help teachers cope with them."
"The fact that millions of schoolchildren require medication on a daily basis so they can more easily assimilate into the culture of public schooling does not mean these children are damaged. It means something is very wrong with the whole idea of schooling."
"The average high school kid today has the same level of anxiety as the average psychiatric patient in the early 1950’s."
6) Heavy Metals | Heavy metals are found in practically every product, including produce. Most China made products are extremely high in heavy metals.
7) Toxic Products | Toxic cookware such as non-stick cookware, microwaves, personal care products, Sunscreen, cleaning products, laundry products and so many more. Many of us are surrounded by toxic products that we use everyday.
8) Helicopter Parents | They don’t give their kids the freedom to explore and discover things on their own. Generational demographer, Neil Howe, describes helicopter parenting as the parenting style of Baby Boomer parents of Millennial children. Since history often repeats itself, we may be heading towards another Lost Generation that is “disoriented (make someone lose their sense of direction), wandering, directionless” These are the type of parents that would give their kids meds because they are hyperactive. There also the parents that give their kids training wheels for life, handicapping their opportunities to truly learn. Training wheels don’t help kids learn how to ride a bike, they hinder it which is why kids can go from a balance bike to a pedal bike because the balance bike naturally teaches them how to ride a pedal bike. This is merely an example of how helicopter parents raise their kids. Helicopter parenting induces learned helplessness in kids.
9) Poor Environment | Since kids are always learning, a negative home and/or school environment can be detrimental to their growth. School itself is a negative environment for learning. It’s unfortunate that some kids find school as an escape from a poor home environment while other kids find home an escape from a poor school environment. Kids should have lots of time to discover and explore nature through hiking, camping, swimming in natural bodies of water.
10) Technology | (TV, Electromagnetic poisoning from WIFI, Cell Phones, Smart Meters, and 5G) TV programming indoctrinates kids. There is an older documentary called Class Dismissed which you can see here (Part 1 & Part 2) Watching TV teaches kids to consume rather than create. Tech is great when kids learn to balance technology and nature and we’re pretty much at the point where we can’t really have one without the other. When we journey in nature, we most likely use technology to get us there such as a car, phone, computer, airplane, train, etc. However, in doing so, we become dependent on technology because “if you use your phone or GPS to tell how to get somewhere, your brain will not remember the way next time - but if you use the map and plot out your own route, you will retain the information.” which is why map reading (orienteering) is becoming more and more popular especially for kids developing brains. It’s important that kids aren’t consumed by technology, but use it to their advantage. For health and development reasons, cell phones and social media are probably the most detrimental things to learning and socializing in the real world. A group of 230 doctors and scientists have warned that 5G health effects include increased cancer risk, cellular stress, harmful free radicals, genetic damages, structural and functional changes to the reproductive system, learning and memory deficits, neurological disorders, and negative impacts on general well-being.
Oompa-Loompa Song from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory by Roald Dahl
“The most important thing we’ve learned,
So far as children are concerned,
Is never, NEVER, NEVER let
Them near your television set–
Or better still, just don’t install
The idiotic thing at all.
In almost every house we’ve been,
We’ve watched them gaping at the screen.
They loll and slop and lounge about,
And stare until their eyes pop out.
(Last week in someone’s place we saw
A dozen eyeballs on the floor.)
They sit and stare and stare and sit
Until they’re hypnotized by it,
Until they’re absolutely drunk
With all the shocking ghastly junk.
Oh yes, we know it keeps them still,
They don’t climb out the window sill,
They never fight or kick or punch,
They leave you free to cook the lunch
And wash the dishes in the sink–
But did you ever stop to think,
To wonder just exactly what
This does to your beloved tot?
IT ROTS THE SENSES IN THE HEAD!
IT KILLS IMAGINATION DEAD!
IT CLOGS AND CLUTTERS UP THE MIND!
IT MAKES A CHILD SO DULL AND BLIND
HE CAN NO LONGER UNDERSTAND
A FANTASY, A FAIRYLAND!
HIS BRAIN BECOMES AS SOFT AS CHEESE!
HIS POWERS OF THINKING RUST AND FREEZE!
HE CANNOT THINK–HE ONLY SEES!
‘All right!’ you’ll cry. ‘All right!’ you’ll say,
‘But if we take the set away,
What shall we do to entertain
Our darling children? Please explain!’
We’ll answer this by asking you,
‘What used the darling ones to do?
‘How used they keep themselves contented
Before this monster was invented?’
Have you forgotten? Don’t you know?
We’ll say it very loud and slow:
THEY…USED…TO…READ! They’d READ and READ,
AND READ and READ, and then proceed
To READ some more. Great Scott! Gadzooks!
One half their lives was reading books!
The nursery shelves held books galore!
Books cluttered up the nursery floor!
And in the bedroom, by the bed,
More books were waiting to be read!
Such wondrous, fine, fantastic takes
Of dragons, gypsies, queens, and whales
And treasure isles, and distant shores
Where smugglers rowed with muffled oars,
And pirates wearing purple pants,
And sailing ships and elephants,
And cannibals crouching ’round the pot,
Stirring away at something hot.
(It smells so good, what can it be?
Good gracious, it’s Penelope.)
The younger ones had Beatrix Potter
With Mr. Tod, the dirty rotter,
And Squirrel Nutkin, Pigling Bland,
And Mrs. Tiggy-Winkle and–
Just How The Camel Got His Hump,
And How The Monkey Lost His Rump,
And Mr. Toad, and bless my soul,
There’s Mr. Rat and Mr. Mole–
Oh, books, what books they used to know,
Those children living long ago!
So please, oh please , we beg, we pray,
Go throw your TV set away,
And in its place you can install
A lovely bookshelf on the wall.
Then fill the shelves with lots of books,
Ignoring all the dirty looks,
The screams and yells, the bites and kicks,
And children hitting you with sticks–
Fear not, because we promise you
That, in about a week or two
Of having nothing else to do,
They’ll now begin to feel the need
Of having something good to read.
And once they start–oh boy, oh boy!
You watch the slowly growing joy
That fills their hears. They’ll grow so keen
They’ll wonder what they’d ever seen
In that ridiculous machine,
That nauseating, foul, unclean,
Repulsive television screen!
And later, each and every kid
Will love you more for what you did.
TOP 10 THINGS KIDS NEED:
2) Self Care
3) Connecting with nature
6) Dancing (in the rain)
7) Traveling near and far
8) Jumping for joy
10) Risking - Life is a series of calculated risks. Everything that your kids decide to do has a margin of risk. No outcome is ever 100 percent certain and, therefore, any attempt at anything has a chance of complete failure. The biggest risk is not taking one! 5 Dangerous Things You Should Let Your Children Do - “The most effective way to keep children safe is to give them a little taste of danger.”
"Every child should have mud pies, grasshoppers, water bugs, tadpoles, frogs, mud turtles, elderberries, wild strawberries, acorns, chestnuts, trees to climb. Brooks to wade, water lilies, woodchucks, bats, bees, butterflies, various animals to pet, hayfields, pine-cones, rocks to roll, sand, snakes, huckleberries and hornets; and any child who has been deprived of these has been deprived of the best part of education." ~ Luther Burbank