"They say kids are more depressed now than in the Great Depression"
As parents, we have to step up for our kids, as no one else will, the system that enslaves them was designed to fail them in every way. We have had many rights movements, now it is time for the Children’s Rights movement! Children are the easiest age group to control, it’s time we set them free! It seems human civilization has always been about a small minority of powerful people controlling the large majority of the population because all 10 of the following reasons have one goal, Population Control. It can be difficult to grasp escaping this system of control when all 10 of these reasons are in play. This is why so many people like this Valedictorian graduate at the top of their class completely lost on what to do with their lives because they did what others wanted them to do instead of finding and pursuing their passions in life. Unfortunately kids have to live with the fact adults are ultimately going to make most all of their important decisions for them until they’re 18+. Humans are either slaves to human nature or masters of human nature.
“There is all the difference in the world between treating people equally and attempting to make them equal. While the first is the condition of a free society, the second means as De Tocqueville describes it, a new form of servitude.” ~ Friedrich Hayek, [Individualism and Economic Order]
TOP 10 REASONS KIDS ARE FAILING
1) Schooling | Often times our own lives can be textbook examples of why schooling is such a failure. Schools CRUSH individuality and creativity while breeding conformity in every sense and as much as schools control kids lives, they have ever dominating control over how parents live as well since lives and schedules revolve around a school schedule. Almost as if parents never stop being schooled. Life is short, why spend half your life schooling yourself and your kids. Is schooling more important than living or actually experiencing the real world? Which is why you may not be surprised the following 9 things on this list are all forced on kids in schools because schools are the definition of insanity, they instill all of the ingredients for failure.
School = Conformity (herd mentality - the tendency for individuals to follow the sentiment of the majority)
Unschooling = Freedom = Individuality
“We must demolish the institution of schooling because it impedes learning and enslaves children. Then we need to put both money and creativity into creating opportunities and infrastructures that respect children and help them learn.” ~ Wendy Priesnitz
2) Vaccines | Vaxines.com - California among other states literally force kids that go to school to get all kinds of vaccines completely disregarding their informed consent. There are NO safe vaccines! The vaccine companies are not even responsible for the BILLIONS of dollars in damages and lost lives they have caused, you know who always foots the bill, taxpayers, because decades ago the vaccine makers lobbied congress that they are not responsible for any damages their products cause. There is so much evidence now that links vaccines to causing autism which is what happened to our neighbors son and so now she is a whistleblower. If vaccines were really good for people, they wouldn’t force them on kids. Why is it that schools force vaccinate kids to keep them from getting rare diseases, especially when the risks of vaccines far outweighs any perceived benefits because in most cases they don’t work at all and many times cause the very disease they were supposed to prevent. Ironically, you don’t see schools pushing organic fruits and vegetables which have long been proven to strengthen and build your immune system to help prevent disease. Vaccines are loaded with aluminum and mercury to dumb people down. Check out this article, Don’t Let Schools Propagandize Your Kids
3) Tap Water | Schools don’t even care enough about kids to provide a basic necessity like clean water. With a laundry list of toxic chemicals laced in the your tap water, there are so many neurotoxins designed to dumb down the population including fluoride which Hitler used to dumb down the population. If you’re interested in knowing just how bad your local tap water is, I recommend visiting the EWG’s Tap Water Database. You’ll likely notice a toxic concoction of ingredients that are added to the water that literally says they cause cancer. It’s no wonder kids are getting cancer today in record numbers, here is 10 reasons why.
4) Processed Junk Food & GMO’s | Fake foods created in labs that have been tested on rats that died of all kinds of diseases, unfortunately, it’s in practically everything unless you buy 100% organic foods. Most all school food is far from organic, it’s not only GMO, it’s also complete junk food. Junk food is intended to get kids addicted bringing the worst out in them. Much of the junk food today contains neurotoxins that actually kill the brain and dumb it down which is why this is only option at most all schools in the USA. If health is our greatest wealth, schools are failing to influence kids with healthy habits, they do the opposite. That’s why they have soda machines instead of student run juice bars or lemonade stands.
5) Prescription & Non-Prescription Drugs | Over 8 Million (11%) of the 74 million kids in the USA are taking psychiatric drugs alone. Many other kids abuse alcohol, marijuana and other mind altering illicit drugs. Psychiatry is a scam, it’s all about money at the expense of children. The side effects alone are horrendous, what sane parent gives their kids meds that cause suicide? Highly recommend the documentary, Psychiatry An Industry Of Death. THIS IS A NATIONAL CRISIS! And the lucky kids who aren’t being drugged are socializing with the drugged kids and being influenced by them at school.
"The fact that millions of schoolchildren require medication on a daily basis so they can more easily assimilate into the culture of public schooling does not mean these children are damaged. It means something is very wrong with the whole idea of schooling."
6) Heavy Metals |
7) Toxic Products |
8) Helicopter Parents | They don’t give their kids the freedom to explore and discover things on their own. Generational demographer, Neil Howe, describes helicopter parenting as the parenting style of Baby Boomer parents of Millennial children. Since history often repeats itself, we may be heading towards another Lost Generation that is “disoriented (make someone lose their sense of direction), wandering, directionless” These are the type of parents that would give their kids meds because they are hyperactive. There also the parents that give their kids training wheels for life, handicapping their opportunities to truly learn. Training wheels don’t help kids learn how to ride a bike, they hinder it which is why kids can go from a balance bike to a pedal bike because the balance bike naturally teaches them how to ride a pedal bike. This is merely an example of how helicopter parents raise their kids.
9) Poor Environment | Since kids are always learning, a negative home and/or school environment can be detrimental to their growth. School itself is a negative environment for learning. It’s unfortunate that some kids find school as an escape from a poor home environment while other kids find home an escape from a poor school environment. Kids should have lots of time to discover and explore nature through hiking, camping, swimming in natural bodies of water.
10) Technology | (TV, Electromagnetic poisoning from WIFI, Cell Phones, Smart Meters, and 5G) TV programming indoctrinates kids. There is an older documentary called Class Dismissed which you can see here (Part 1 & Part 2) Watching TV teaches kids to consume rather than create. Tech is great when kids learn to balance technology and nature and we’re pretty much at the point where we can’t really have one without the other. When we journey in nature, we most likely use technology to get us there such as a car, phone, computer, airplane, train, etc. However, in doing so, we become dependent on technology because “if you use your phone or GPS to tell how to get somewhere, your brain will not remember the way next time - but if you use the map and plot out your own route, you will retain the information.” which is why map reading (orienteering) is becoming more and more popular especially for kids developing brains. It’s important that kids aren’t consumed by technology, but use it to their advantage. For health and development reasons, cell phones and social media are probably the most detrimental things to learning and socializing in the real world. A group of 230 doctors and scientists have warned that 5G health effects include increased cancer risk, cellular stress, harmful free radicals, genetic damages, structural and functional changes to the reproductive system, learning and memory deficits, neurological disorders, and negative impacts on general well-being.
TOP 10 THINGS KIDS NEED:
2) Self Care
3) Connecting with nature
6) Dancing (in the rain)
7) Traveling near and far
8) Jumping for joy
10) Risking - Life is a series of calculated risks. Everything that your kids decide to do has a margin of risk. No outcome is ever 100 percent certain and, therefore, any attempt at anything has a chance of complete failure. The biggest risk is not taking one! 5 Dangerous Things You Should Let Your Children Do - “The most effective way to keep children safe is to give them a little taste of danger.”
"Every child should have mud pies, grasshoppers, water bugs, tadpoles, frogs, mud turtles, elderberries, wild strawberries, acorns, chestnuts, trees to climb. Brooks to wade, water lilies, woodchucks, bats, bees, butterflies, various animals to pet, hayfields, pine-cones, rocks to roll, sand, snakes, huckleberries and hornets; and any child who has been deprived of these has been deprived of the best part of education." ~ Luther Burbank